Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 26th, our team will be hosting a day of prayer for France.
At each hour of the day, at least one of our team members will be in committed prayer and we are inviting our partners to join us! You can join us in praying at any time during the day for France. Thank you so much!! Here is some prayer fuel to help you pray specifically.
- The church in Meru: Pray for the leadership team and for new leaders from within the church to be raised up and equipped to lead this body in the coming years. Also, for the youth ministry there, that the young people would grow deeper in their relationships with Jesus.
- The church in Gisors: For the leadership team, currently just one couple, that God would give them wisdom in how to guide the church, that new leaders would join them, and for members of their bible study.
- The church in Magny: For the Pastor and his wife and their ministry serving the church, and for God to provide a new meeting place that can accommodate the growing size of the church.
- For Carol and Russell who teach English and art to kids in their community, that their school and other ministries would continue to flourish.
- For the GospelCafé concert series this year in Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, that the team there would meet new people, continue to invest in their relationships, and that the house church would continue to grow in depth and size.
- And also for a team that seeks to love and serve the ever growing population of migrants.
- For Riley and Alissa, who are assisting with a new church plant and continuing to learn French.
- For Suzy and her church in central Paris to grow in spiritual depth, for her many personal relationships, and her women’s bible study.
- For the Paris south team, that the church community would grow, for their new bible studies, and for the newly launched homeless outreach.
- For Rachel who is interning with the Magny church and for Nicole who is studying French this year!
Seeds of Hope
Also, check out this awesome clip from yesterday’s Paris Versailles race. World Team France had 6 runners and 2 families participate and raise over $3000 towards our Seeds of Hope initiative which helps equip and launch French church planters into ministry. If you are interested in supporting this great cause, you still can on our crowd rise page here